- 2 tsp Bart Creole Spice Mix
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 250g packs British rump steak, cut into strips
- 250g broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Waitrose Spicy Onion And Garlic Relish
- 2 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- 50g pack wild rocket
Spicy Beef Salad with Broccoli
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- In a bowl, stir the spice mix with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the beef. Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan or wok. Add the broccoli and celery. Fry for 1-2 minutes, then set aside in a bowl. Add the beef to the pan and fry over a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the vegetables to the wok with the relish and vinegar. Toss together and season. Mix in the rocket and serve with noodles.