A Tasty change to your traditional chilli...
Spicy Pepperoni Chilli
- Total time: 40mins cooking, 10-15 prepering
500g Lean Minced Beef
Jar/Cartoon of Passata
Pack of Pepperoni
1-2 Red chilli pepoer
1 Onion, finely diced
Handful of Mushrooms, Washed and sliced
1 tsp Paprika
Optional: Garlic and Cream cheese
Salt and Pepper
- Lightly cook the onions and chillis in 2tbsp of olive oil until soft and translucent, around 10minuites on a low heat
- Add the minced beef, pinch of salt and pepper and cook until browned. Drain off any excess fat so the end result isnt greasy
- Add the passata, mushrooms, paprika and pepporoni, bring to the boil and simmer for around 30 mins to let the flavours develop.
- Serve with baked potatoes or rice. I Like to serve this dish with a small amount of cream cheese forked through