This is a nice and easy dish to make - full of flavour and is best with mixed seafood. Also goes very well with a glass (or two) of dry white wine.
Thai Green Curry
1 table spoon of vegetable (or sunflower) oil
2 table spoons of ready-made green curry paste
500 grams of mixed shell fish sea food
400ml of coconut milk
2 table spoons of Thai fish sauce
2 handfuls of asparagus, green beans and mang tout.
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a wok with a high heat until lightly smoking. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed seafood and stir until coated in the curry paste. Continue to stir-fry for at least 2 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Continue to simmer for about 8 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the mixed veg and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until just tender. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, spoon the rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the Thai green chicken curry.
- Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Average user rating Based on 83 ratings