1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse thoroughly. Deseed and finely chop the chilli. Finely chop the creamed coconut.
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients - except the chickpeas and oil - until smooth. Add the chickpeas and pulse until blended but still with some small chunks. Taste and season with more chilli or salt and pepper if you think the mix needs it.
3. With wet hands, roll the mix into little balls or nuggets - you should get about 20.
4. Add the oil to a pan and place over a high heat. Fry the falafels in the pan in 2 batches for 5 minutes, until they go nice and crispy on the outside. Remove and serve immediately with the red pepper relish.
For the red pepper relish:
1. Add the oil, red peppers and onions to a pan and fry for 5 minutes on a medium heat until softened.
2. Turn up the heat to high and add the rest of the relish ingredients. Once the mixture starts to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Blend with a stick blender or in a food processor and then your relish is ready to serve with these tasty 15-minute falafels.