this mashed potato is so smooth it will so so hard to resist!
THE BEST MASHED POTATO!
1kg King Edwards Potatos
100ml Hot Full-fat Milk
Optional : Dried Mint
- Peel, Wash and Cut the Potatoes.
- Place them in a pan and pour over boiling water, add some freshly ground sea salt, cook simmering for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and return to the pan, shake dry.
- I find it best to mash the potato with an electric mixer but if not available use a standard potato masher , (DO NOT ADD YOUR BUTTER OR MILK ) make sure there are no lumps as it is hard to get rid of them once you have added milk and butter.
- Add your butter with a wooden spoon and thoroughly mix until melted, add your hot milk gradually to allow the milk to be absorbed. once perfect serve with your required dish!.
- Total time: 30-35mins
Average user rating Based on 4 ratings