Prepare: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes
Warm chicken & bean salad
- 400g essential Waitrose British Chicken Breast Chunks
- 2 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 280g essential Waitrose Fine Green Beans, trimmed
- 400g can essential Waitrose Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbspMaille Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- Sliced baguette, to serve
1.Toss together the chicken, rosemary, garlic and tbsp of the olive oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken for 10 minutes until tender and golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, cook the green beans in a large pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then add the butter beans and cook for a further 2 minutes until the green beans are tender and the butter beans are heated through. Drain well.
3. Whisk together the remaining 1tbsp oil, the mustard, honey and vinegar.
4. In a large serving bowl, mix together the warm chicken and beans, mustard dressing and red onions. Serve warm with slices of baguette.