Speedy 20-minute supper for 2
Warm Couscous Salad with Halloumi
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 200g pack purple sprouting broccoli spears
- 110g pack Waitrose lemon and garlic couscous
- ½ x 250g pack Cypressa Cyprus Halloumi Lite
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- juice of 1 lime
- small handful of fresh mint
- Place the broccoli and couscous in a large pan and pour over 200ml of boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 minutes then turn off the heat and leave to rest.
- Preheat the grill to high. Brush the cheese slices with a little oil and grill for 1–2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Stir the red onion, pine nuts, lime juice, remaining oil and the mint leaves into the couscous. Divide between 2 plates, top with the grilled halloumi slices and serve warm.