This lightly-spiced non-alcoholic punch is suitable for all ages and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Warm Spiced Apple Punch
- 2 x 1 litre packs Waitrose Organic Apple Juice (from concentrate)
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus 8 to garnish
- 12 cloves
- 8 wide strips orange zest, pith removed
- 2 knobs stem ginger in syrup, sliced, plus 3 tbsp of the syrup
- Large pinch ground allspice
- Put all the ingredients in a large saucepan and place over a high heat. Bring to a gentle simmer, turn the heat down to low and leave for 20 minutes for the spices to infuse.
- Strain the punch and use a ladle to pour into 8 heatproof cups or mugs. Serve, garnished with cinnamon sticks.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating Based on 51 ratings
This recipe was first published in Tue Nov 01 00:00:00 GMT 2005.