- 270g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 250ml very cold double cream
- 1½ tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp orange flower water
White Chocolate and Orange Flower Mousse
- Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus chilling
- Total time: 20 minutes, plus chilling
- Melt the chocolate with 5 tbsp of the cream in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Leave until tepid.
- Whip the rest of the cream until thick. Sift in the icing sugar. Chill.
- Carefully fold the chocolate into the cream, along with the orange flower water. Put into 8 serving glasses and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with flower petals before serving, if you like.