Terms & conditions
1. Entrant must fill out this slip to enter.
2. Entrants must be UK or Channel Island residents.
3. One entry per customer.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Children under the age of 18 must have permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
6. All entries must be received by 9pm on 13 December 2016.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, illegible,or lost.
8. A prize will be awarded to the first 10 entries drawn at random on 13 January 2017.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. All prizes must be accepted as offered, no cash alternative available.
11. The winners will be notified by telephone by 13 February 2017. The winners’ name will be available by sending a SAE to Local Marketing, Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA.
12. Promoter: Waitrose Limited, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN.
Please note that a family Merlin pass is a maximum of 3 adults (adults aged 12+), please see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk for full details. No data will be collected. Personal details will only be used to notify the winner.