#HomeForChristmas hamper Competition Terms and conditions
On Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd of December the Waitrose #HomeForChristmas hamper will visit Kings Cross station in London.
Consumers can share a photo of the hamper on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #HomeForChristmas and tagging @waitrose to receive a free Christmas gift from Waitrose.
To collect the gift, consumers simply must show the post to one of the brand ambassadors at the hamper.
Gifts will be given away on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability. The hamper will be open to giveaway gifts from 11am-7pm on Thursday and 9am-5pm on Friday.
Win £1,000 Waitrose gift card to spend in the New Year
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Internet access required.
5. Entries must be received between 00:01on 22 December 2016 and 23:59 on 23 December 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. To Enter: Simply tag someone who is an amazing host on Twitter using #HomeForChristmas and including @waitrose.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. You must comply with rules governing Twitter.
10. The prize: 1 x £1000 Waitrose gift card for one winner.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
12. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
13. The winner will be notified by Twitter by 18:00 on Tuesday 3 January, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner[s] will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
14. Please allow 21 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
17. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited] Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA