Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over. All winners of prizes and their guests must also be aged 18 or over. Please note that delivery restrictions may apply."
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Participants may enter as many times as they wish until the Closing Date. No automated entries permitted.
5. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 12:00 on 2 October 2015 and 23:59 on 31 October 2015.
6. To Enter: Entrants must share their favourite autumn food or drink on Twitter or Instagram using the #AutumnWarmers hashtag and including the @Waitrose handle.
Please note: In accordance with Facebook terms of service and privacy laws, we will not be able to see entries from people with strict privacy settings on Facebook. Therefore, to be eligible to receive a prize, Facebook users must leave a comment or share a photo when prompted on Waitrose Facebook posts that refer the promotion.
7. The Prize – There are four prizes to be won in this promotion, with four separate prize draws. Prizes will range in value and will be completely at Waitrose discretion. More information regarding the four prizes can be found here >
- Sage by Heston Blumenthal ‘the risotto plus’ multicooker. There will be one winner only of this prize. View the prize here >
- Products and ingredients for a roast dinner menu to cater for four people for the value of £200, delivered by Waitrose.com. Waitrose will choose this prize. The winner will have exactly two months to claim the prize from day of notification. Waitrose require 10 days notice from the Winner to order and deliver the prize. There will be one winner only of this prize. Visit the waitrose.com website here >
- A baking bundle with a range of baking equipment and ingredients for the value of £100. Waitrose will choose the contents of the bundle. There will be one winner only of this prize.
- A Waitrose gift voucher for the value of £150 to cater for an autumn food shop. There will be one winner only of this prize.
- Please note that delivery restrictions may apply. We do not deliver to the following postcodes: Isles of Scilly (TR21-25), Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or addresses outside the UK as well as some remote areas of Scotland with the following postcodes: AB (all), DD3-11, DG3-14, DG16, EH35-40, EH42-46, FK8, FK17-21, G83-84, HS1-9, IV1-28,, IV30-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, IV63, KA6, KA18-19, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, KY9-10, KY14-16, ML12, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH3-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, TD1-15, ZE1-3.
8. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received throughout the promotional period until 12:00 on 2 October 2015 and 23:59 on 31 October 2015. Winners may be announced at any time during the promotion as decided by Waitrose. Each time a new winner is selected, that winner will be chosen using a random number generator and will include entries entered throughout the promotion.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by the means they entered e.g. Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, within 3 working days of the prize draws. The winners will be required to respond within 3 days of notification to confirm their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
10. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 9), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
14. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes waitrose.com and social media.
15. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to these social media channels.
18. You must comply with rules governing the use of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd , Doncastle Road , Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA