To claim a limited edition Waitrose tote bag collect 3 tokens on promotional packs of Waitrose fruit for your chance to claim a limited edition Waitrose tote bag. Subject to availability. Purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions +
- To claim a limited edition Waitrose tote bag (the ‘Gift’), you must be one of the first 10,000 customers to purchase three (3) participating punnets of Waitrose fruit within the promotional periods detailed below and enter the unique codes on all three (3) packs via the website www.waitrose.com/totebag (the “Website”), along with the following details:
- Your full name; and
- Your valid full postal address including postcode.
- Promotional Periods: Submit your entry between 00:01 on the 13th October 2016 and 23.59 on the 23rd November 2016.
Closing dates are defined as the last day of each promotional period.
- Only valid codes from participating packs of Waitrose fruit & vegetables within each promotional period will be accepted. Participating packs are listed below:
- The number of entries per person is unlimited.
- Any codes that are entered after the closing dates for each promotional period will not be accepted.
- This offer is open to all residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands but excluding residents of Northern Ireland), aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- It is only possible to enter this promotion online via the Website.
- Participants are responsible for all their expenses related to participating in the promotion, including without limitation the cost of accessing the internet, telephone calls and purchasing any participating pack of Waitrose fruit & vegetables.
- The promotion is being run on participating packs of Waitrose fruit & vegetables. Participating packs can be identified by an official promotional label.
- Each unique code to be entered on the Website can be found on the reverse of the official promotional label on participating packs of Waitrose fruit & vegetable punnets.
- 8,000 limited edition Waitrose tote bags are to be distributed in each promotional period.
- Waitrose have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that demand for the Gifts will be met, however only the first 10,000 eligible entrants within each period will be eligible for the Gift.
- No cash alternative is offered to the Gifts.
- The Promoter will be using the services of a distribution company to send each successful entrant their Gift. By entering the promotion, the entrant is expressly permitting the Promoter to send the details in clause 1 to the distribution company. The distribution company will only use these details for the purpose of sending the successful entrants their Gift. The Promoter will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes.
- The successful entrants will be sent their Gifts within six weeks of the Closing Dates.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding which entrants will be eligible to receive a Gift will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any participant in the promotion.
Use of Codes on participating packs of Waitrose fruit & vegetables:
- Each code can only be used once and will expire upon use.
- Each code is not transferable and cannot be sold, resold or redeemed for cash.
- Entries via automated methods/programs or entries via agents or third parties are prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
- If the code is invalid, an error message will be displayed when attempting to enter it on the Website. In that event, please follow the “Code Error Message Process” set out on the Website.
- The Promoter, its agents and distributors cannot accept or replace any lost, damaged or stolen codes on participating packs of Waitrose fruit & vegetables.
- The Promoter, its agents and distributors accept no liability for any personal loss, damage, costs, personal injury, illness or death (save for any personal injury, illness or death caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors) caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the Website information is correct at all times, neither the Promoter nor its agents, partners and distributors will be held liable for any misprint or subsequent change of information.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility and reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or invalid for any reason whatsoever.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between the participant and the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice, if circumstances occur that are beyond its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid disappointment.
- Claimants may be required to participate in related publicity.
- The Promoter will not release your personal details to any company outside of the John Lewis Partnership (which includes John Lewis, Waitrose, John Lewis Insurance and John Lewis Financial Services Ltd) for mailing or marketing purposes without your express consent. By participating in the promotion you agree that the Promoter and any other company within the John Lewis Partnership or third party involved in administering this promotion and/or its promotion use and store your personal details in England, Scotland, Wales, Guernsey or Jersey in the course of running the promotion, as set out in these terms and conditions, for related purposes such as announcing and publicising the claimants and advertising products offered for sale by the John Lewis Partnership, subject to compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the claimant may result in forfeiture of the Gift.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, West Berkshire RG1