To claim your free personalised box of Weetabix you need to purchase 3 boxes of Weetabix 24s in the same transaction and enter your details below along with receipt number.
Start your day smiling with your very own personalised box of Weetabix. Weetabix is a delicious wholegrain breakfast that helps give your incredible body the fibre, B vitamins, iron it needs to take on the day. You can personalise each yummy bowl of Weetabix with berries, honey, nuts & seeds, yoghurt, fruit compote & more, and now you can personalise your box too!
Terms and Conditions +
Terms and Conditions
Limited to 2,000 Free Personalised Boxes or closing date 14.12.16 whichever is first. Purchase 3 x Weetabix Original 24 pack required in one transaction at Waitrose. GB 18+ only. Limited to a max of 3 claims per household only. See full terms and condition below for more deetails, registration required.
WEETABIX PERSONALISED BOX - FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Weetabix Personalised Pack Exclusive to Waitrose (“the Promotion”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and the use of their name and other details provided by Entrants in conjunction with the Promotion as detailed further in these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by any Entrant may result in forfeiture of their gift. Please retain a copy for your information.
1) Promotion open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Proof of age may be required from the Entrant. Internet access, valid email address and purchase required.
2) The Promotion is exclusive to Waitrose in store and/or online customers.
These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
3) The Promotion commences at 13:00 GMT on 11.11.16 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 14.12.16 (“the Promotion Period”) or earlier if the maximum of 2,000 Free Personalised boxes of Weetabix have been given away. Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Promotion. In the event the promotion ends early the promotion will be removed from the website.
4) There are a maxmum of 2,000 Free Personalised Boxes to be given away.
5) Entry into the Promotion is free when you purchase 3 x Weetabix Original 24 pack products in one single transaction in any participating Waitrose store or online during the Promotional Period (“the Entrant”).
6) You will then be required to visit http://www.waitrose.co.uk/weetabix and submit your name, address, email address, instore or online receipt number and personalised name that you would like to be printed on the box in order to claim your free personalised Weetabix Original 24 box.
7) Entries must be received online by 23:59 on 14.12.16.
8) Each personalised box will be delivered to the Entrants’ address as provided no later than 28 working days from receipt of a valid order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9) If the personalised box is not claimed/accepted by the Entrant, for any reason, it will be forfeited. No alternative product will be awarded.
10) A maxiumum of Three personalised Weetabix Original 24 boxes can be claimed per household. Each till receipt number can only be entered once.
11) Receipts must show 3 x Weetabix Original 24 pack purchases in one single transaction in order to be valid. Keep your receipt/s entrants may be required to send in their original proof of purchase.
12) You can choose to personalise your Weetabix box with a name of up to 20 Characters long. Your personalisation request will appear in one line of text. Please enter your personaliation request carefully as errors cannot be rectified at a later date. Only personalisation that is appropriate will be considered. Any unsuitable personalisation will be considered a breach of the promotion and the promoter reserves the right to disqualify you.
13) Each Entrant will be able to preview their personalised order in real-time via a plug-in before submitting their order.
14) Upon completion of an order, Entrants will be notified immediately on screen that their order has been placed. Please note that the images shown on any promotional communication are for illustrative purposes only and the box design you receive may vary.
15) Entrants will be notified on screen or by email if their claim is ineligible or if any further information is required.
16) Entrants who do not give the correct details will be ineligible, at the Promoters discretion. The Promoter will track redemptions and carry out analysis and verification investigations if necessary. The promotion is limited to a maximum of 2,000 Free Personalised boxes of Weetabix. The Promoter reserves the right to remove and reject inappropriate personalisation requests. Entrants who submit any such inappropriate requests shall be disqualified from the Promotion and their gift shall be lost.
17) The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant found to have posted an entry or a comment to the Promoter’s Website, Facebook, Twitter or any such social media platform that: contains a third party brand, includes content which the Entrant does not have the permission to post or is, in the Promoter’s opinion inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other Entrants, fans of the Promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU CAN DEPICT IN ANY WAY INAPPROPRIATE, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, RECKLESS, LIFE THREATENING OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR. ANY CONTENT THAT CONTAINS SUCH BEHAVIOUR WILL BE CONSIDERED VOID AND WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE PROMOTION
18) Any persons attempting to claim more than Three personalised Weetabix Original 24 boxes (including but not limited to) using multiple identities or addresses will be disqualified and their gift shall be lost along with any associated households.
19) Entrants should keep their original itemised receipt/s until their personalised Weetabix Original 24 box is received as it may be required for verification purposes. Photocopies not accepted.
20) Only valid Unique till receipt numbers will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid receipts. Receipt numbers entered more than once will become void.
21) The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for till receipt’s damaged or defaced.
22) If you have any queries in relation your personalsied box claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org
23) The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of name, address and eligibility to validate claims, which Entrants must provide (in the form required by the Promoter) within 28 days of the request.
24) Any personalised box returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate delivery details will be considered unwanted and the gift will be lost.
25) Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
26) The gift is as stated, is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative gift of equal or greater value, should the advertised gift or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
27) Incomplete entries/claims or those not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will not be accepted. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf may be disqualified in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
28) No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
29) All internet connection charges and any other expenses, which may be incurred due to entering or in correspondence with the promotion, are sole responsibility of the Entrant.
30) The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure the promotional website is functional throughout the period of the Promotion to fulfil all gifts. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the promotional website however caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
31) By taking part in the promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by any Entrant may result in forfeiture of their gift.
32) Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the Promotion is final.
34) Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
35) Neither the Promoter, or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Promotion or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, or if the Promotion does not run as planned. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
36) The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Promotion at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any Entrants or third parties.
37) These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion including non-contractual claims.
38) The Promotion is provided by the Promoter in association with Waitrose. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party. No other third party is responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you are providing information to the Promoter. This information shall be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
USE OF PROMOTION ENTRIES AND PERSONAL DATA
39) By entering the Promotion you agree that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors, third party affiliate companies and group members on its behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Promotion entry and in the process of entering:
a. to enable it to administer your entry in the Promotion including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to publish your details including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website, the Promoter’s social media accounts and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Promotion and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Promotion and fulfilment of the Personalised Packs.
If you have any questions about this Promotion please send your question to the Promoter at Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR. (Company Registration Number: 00267687)