For a chance to win one of five family tickets to The Waitrose Summer Festival, take a selfie with Daisy the cow and share it with us using @waitrose and #TheWaitroseWay on Twitter or Instagram.
Terms & conditions+
1. This promotion is open to UK residents (excluding Scotland and Channel Islands).
2. Internet access is required.
3. To enter: Using Twitter or Instagram, tweet @Waitrose (on Twitter) or share with @waitrose (on Instagram) a photograph or selfie featuring yourself and/or others posing with the Waitrose Daisy The Cow’ point of sale fixture using the hashtag #TheWaitroseWay. The fixture is in 5 branches (Salisbury, Basingstoke, Newbury, Chandlers Ford, Lymington.)
Submit your entry between 00:01 on 2 June 2017 and 23:59 on 3 June 2017. There will be 1 prize drawn on 23 June 2017
4. The Prize: The prize consists of a family ticket (two adults and two children) to the Waitrose Summer Festival. Five prizes are available.
5. Winner selection: All valid entries featuring @waitrose and #TheWaitroseWay received by 23:59 on 3 June 2017 will be entered into a prize draw. From this prize draw five winners will be selected at random at 12pm on 23 June 2017.
6. Winner notification: Winners will be notified on the platform they used to enter the competition (Twitter or Instagram) within one working day of the draw. The winner will be required to respond within 48 hours of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and attempt to award the prize to a reserved entrant, subject to time restraints.
8. Those entering are advised to ‘follow’ the Waitrose Twitter and Waitrose Instagram pages and check their Twitter and Instagram direct messages from 12pm on 23 June 2017.
9. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 9), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
10. Any expenses incurred by the winners, parents or guardian and any guest with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15. If not any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The winner and/or entrants and their names and/or area and/or entries and/or photography may be printed by Waitrose. The Winners and their name and/or area and/or entries and/or photography may also be featured in Waitrose Weekend, on Waitrose.com and on Waitrose social media channels.
17. Entrants must ensure they have the appropriate permission from any persons that appear in the photographs. Entrants must also ensure they own the copyright of the image they are uploading or that they have the permission of the copyright owner before they upload the image.
18. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
19. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose LTD, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Estate, Bracknell, RG12 8YA