Win £500 of spa vouchers with Lipton Ice Tea. Simply buy any Lipton product from Waitrose and enter your receipt number below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions +
- This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Internet access is required.
- Submit your entry between 00:01 on 21 July 2016 and 23:59 on 31 August 2016.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted into the draw.
- To Enter: Entrants must go to http://waitrose.com/poshshed and correctly answer the following question: ‘In which county is the seaside town of Southwold?’
- Submission of the entry must be made at http://waitrose.com/poshshed using the online form provided.
- The Prize – Our lucky winner will receive The Southwold shed painted in Spearmint green and with a mineral felt roof, from The Posh Shed Company. Prize includes delivery within the UK and installation * A small installation charge may apply to Winners living outside the uk mainland or in the far north of scotland. Delivery is 8 weeks to mainland UK.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be entered into the prize draw. From this prize draw one winner will be selected at random on 09 September 2016. The date and time of receiving the prize will be mutually agreed between the winner and the Promoter. The winner will have until 31 December 2016 to arrange the delivery of the prize, after which the Promoter shall no longer be obliged to provide the prize.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email, text or phone call within three working days of the prize draw. The winner will be required to respond within 8 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within three days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the prize to another entrant, following the winner selection method above.
- If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 10), to then decline their prize, the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
- The name and region of the winner will be available by writing to the Promoter for up to one month from the time of the draw.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of absence of personnel, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd
Southern Industrial Area
RG12 8YA RG12 8YA (as administrator of the promotion) and Bacardi-Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Hampshire, SO23 7TW (as prize provider)