1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over. All winners of prizes must be aged 18 or over.
2. To enter, simply tweet @waitrose with #MarthaMasterclass and tag a friend that you’d like to take with you to Martha Collison’s baking masterclass at the Waitrose Cookery School, Finchley Road.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Promotional period: submit your entry between 12pm on Tuesday 20th September 2016 and 23.59 on Thursday 22nd September 2016.
5. Entries must be received online by 23:59 on 22 September 2016.
6. The prize consists of 2 tickets for a baking experience with Martha Collison on Tuesday 4 October starting at 10am until 4pm at Waitrose Cookery School, Finchley Road, 199 Finchley Road, Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW3 6NN
7. The winners and their guests will be responsible for the arrangements and cost of transport to and from Finchley Road Cookery School. They will also be responsible for the cost of any additional treatments and food and beverages which should be settled on check out.
8. The prize must be taken on the Tuesday 4 October 2016.
9. There will be only one (‘winner’) of this prize only. The winner will be the first entrant drawn at random from all validly submitted entries. The winner will be contacted by 4pm on Friday 23rd September via a direct reply or direct message on Twitter.
10. Entrants are advised to check their Twitter notifications from 10am on Friday 23rd September 2016.
11. A confirmation letter will be emailed to the winner following such notification.
12. In the event that the winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
13. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
16. By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to these social media channels.
19. You must comply with rules governing the use of Twitter
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA