Win a trip to see the Northern Lights in Iceland
You can win a trip to Iceland to see the Northern Lights when you buy Persil non-bio 60 wash 2.1L and Comfort 38 wash 570ml
Terms and Conditions+
1 WHO CAN ENTER
1.1 This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
1.2 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
1.3 To enter you must purchase Persil non-bio liquid 60 wash 2.1L and Comfort 38 wash 570ml in-store or online between November 29th and December 28th 2017. and enter your receipt code in the appropriate box online under the competitions page on waitrose.com
2 DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
2.1 Entries must be received between 00:01 on 29 November 2017 and 21:59 on 28 December 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
3 HOW TO ENTER
3.1 To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/persilcomfort follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
3.2 There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
3.3 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
3.4 Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
4 THE PRIZE
4.1 One prize winner will win a trip to Iceland for 4 adults the prize includes:
▪ Return flights – London to Reykjavik, Iceland
▪ Airport taxes and surcharges
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 3 nights staying in a 4* hotel
▪ Breakfast in the hotel daily
▪ a total of £350 spending money
▪ Snowmobile adventure on Langjokull Glacier which consists of a:
- 5-hour Langjökull Glacier snowmobile tour from Gullfoss, led by a professional guide
- Ride a monster 4x4 truck up onto the Langjökull ice cap, in Iceland’s stunning highlands
- Take to a snowmobile and zoom over the ice and open snowfields
- Soak up the awesome mountain views as you travel Family-friendly tour, with children over six years of age allowed to ride as passengers
- All necessary equipment supplied, including hats, gloves and coveralls
- Inclusions Professional guide Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points, Gullfoss Southwest of Iceland Driver/guide Snowmobile tour
- Exclusions Food and drinks
- Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking Operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately Minimum age is 6 years Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
▪ See the Northern Lights on a 2.5-hour night cruise from Reykjavik
- Hear myths and scientific explanations about Aurora Borealis from your guide
- See this natural phenomenon from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Inclusions Transportation Winter adventure gear Guidance services Snacks Coffee/beverages Organizer's liability insurance
- Exclusions Private tours available for additional charge
- Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required A small amount of walking is involved
▪ Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Available to those with no pre existing medical conditions and under the age of 69.
4.2 . The prizewinner will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the departing airport.
- The prize winner is responsible for their own passports and necessary visas for themselves and their family.
- Please note the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and no guarantees are made they can be viewed as a part of this trip.
4.3 Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
4.4 Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
5 WINNER SELECTION
5.1 All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Ltd Doncastle Road Southern Industrial Area Bracknell RG12 8YA
6 WINNER NOTIFICATION
6.1 The winner will be notified by phone call and email as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
6.2 Please allow 28 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
7 DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
7.2 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
9.2 The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.3 The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
9.4 This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.