Win a two-night trip to Milan, including a trip to the opera with Sacla'
Sacla’ are offering one lucky winner the chance to make their weekend sing, with a two-night trip to Milan. The prize is for two people and includes the following:
• Return flights from London or selected regional airports to Milan
• Airport taxes and surcharges
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 2 nights staying in a centrally located 4* hotel with breakfast
• Tickets to the opera at La Scala
• Travel insurance
• City guide book
Terms & conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on 27th September,the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/sacla, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The prize is a 2 night stay in a 4-star hotel in Milan for two people, including breakfast. The prize includes return flights from London or selected regional airports, return private transfers between the airport and hotel, Travel Insurance, a city guide book and tickets to the opera at La Scala
10. The trip must be taken by the end of August 2018. Trips can be taken any day of the week, excluding Christmas, New Year, Easter and Bank Holidays subject to availability and when there are opera performances.
11. Any additional travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners, or their guests.
12. The prize includes ‘silver level’ travel Insurance coverwith the specialist supplier, Covermore. More details can be found at https://www.covermore.co.uk/silver-travel-insurance
13. Current confirmed dates for opera performances can be found here:http://www.teatroallascala.org/en/season/2017-2018/index.html Prize tickets to the opera are standard tickets. Exact tickets will be subject to availability at time of booking.
14. The city Guide book will be delivered to the winner’s chosen address prior to their trip and all travel documents will be sent directly via email / post
15. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
16. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
17. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
18. The winner will be notified as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 14 daysof notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
24. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.