Win a pair of tickets to see England vs Pakistan at Lord's Cricket Ground on Saturday 27th August 2016
1. To enter, tweet @waitrose (including the #WaitroseCricket hashtag) and tell us which one person you would like to attend the cricket match with.
2. Tweets must be sent between 7pm on Tuesday 9th August 2016 and 23.59 on Sunday 14 August 2016.
3. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over as of their date of entry.
4. There will be eight winners (“Winners”).
5. The prize consists of a pair of hospitality tickets to the 2nd One Day International of England vs Pakistan at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London. The Hospitality box will be situated in the Tavern Stand.
6. Winners and their guests must be available to attend on Saturday 27th August 2016.
7. The prize will be awarded to the first eight tweets selected at random on Monday 15th August 2016 from all the valid entries received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
8. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted.
9. No travel or accommodation expenses are included in the prize.
10. Please note that a dress code applies to Lord’s Cricket Ground. Guests are expected to maintain an acceptable standard of dress while in the Private Box areas. For gentlemen, casual trousers or tailored shorts are acceptable, provided that they are reasonably smart. Jackets are not required, but neat shirts with collars, or polo shirts should be worn. Ladies should wear dresses, skirts, trousers or shorts worn with blouses or smart tops which may be sleeveless. Bare feet, bare torsos or bare midriffs are not permitted under any circumstances.
11. Tickets are to be collected from Lord’s Cricket ground from the Bicentennial Gate on the morning of the game. ID will be required to collect tickets.
12. Tickets shall not be resold or transferred. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void with no refund given. Tickets are not part of the refund scheme offered by the ground.
13. Tickets are issued subject to Ground Regulations established by the ECB and the Club. The ECB and the Club shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances.
14. All spectators will be subjected to a search as a condition of entry. The Club strictly prohibits the importation of alcohol, cans, glass bottles or containers, sharp implements, all musical instruments, horns, offensive weapons or any item deemed to have safety implications into the stadium. Plastic containers are authorised provided the caps have been removed. All animals are prohibited, apart from guide dogs.
15. Foul or abusive language or behaviour, entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article will not be tolerated and the Club reserves the right to eject spectators who are in breach of these Regulations.
16. Participants must provide to the Promoter, when requested, documentary proof of their age and/or residency status. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any Prize.
17. All entries must be submitted by 23.59 on Sunday 14th August 2016. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, invalid or fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
19. The Winners will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter by 5pm on Monday 15th August 2016.
20. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within 48 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein.
21. Those entering are advised to follow @waitrose and check their Twitter DMs from 12pm on Monday 15th August 2016.
22. If a winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
23. We will only disclose winner details to a governmental body or agency.
24. No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winners of the competition.
25. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value.
26. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
27. The Winners and/or entrants and their names and/or area and/or entries may printed by Waitrose. The Winners and their name and/or area and/or entries may also be featured on waitrose.com or on the Waitrose social media channels.
28. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
29. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
30. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
31. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
32. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
33. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
34. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
35. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to Twitter.
36. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of promotions on Twitter.
37. By entering the promotion you release Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the promotion.
38. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Waitrose and not Twitter.
39. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA