Win a pair of tickets to the Waitrose Drinks Festival 16-17 September, IET Savoy Place, London.
Simply tweet @waitrose or @waitrosewine using the hashtag #WaitroseDrinksFestival and tag a friend.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over. All winners of prizes and their guests must also be aged 18 or over.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 4:00pm 26 August and 23:59pm 31 August 2016
6. To Enter - Entrants can take part on Twitter. Entrants must tweet @waitrosewine or @waitrose with the #WaitroseDrinksFestival hashtag and tagging a friend. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
7. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Waitrose Drinks Festival. There are ten pairs of tickets to be won.
8. Tickets are for one of the following dates: Friday 16 September & Saturday 17 September. Please note that dates for tickets are allocated at random and the Promoter is unable to accommodate any requests for specific dates.
9. The prize does not include any expenses or travel/accommodation costs.
10. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received throughout the promotional period until 23:59pm on 31 August 2016. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator and will include all entries entered throughout the promotion, from Twitter.
11. The winners will be notified by the means they entered e.g. Twitter within 3 working days of the prize draw. The winner will be required to respond within 3 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
12. The prize will be emailed or posted within 7 days once Waitrose has received confirmation of the winner’s full name and address details.
13. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
16. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media and on waitrose.com.
17. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to these social media channels.
20. You must comply with rules governing the use of Twitter.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd Doncastle Road Southern Industrial Area Bracknell RG12 8YA