#WaitroseFestival photo competition
Share your Waitrose Summer Festival photos on Instagram or Twitter using
#WaitroseFestival for a chance to win Waitrose & John Lewis gift cards.
Enjoy a day of unforgettable flavours and inspiration, watch our cookery experts in action, and take part in hands-on masterclasses and activities for the whole family.
Terms and conditions+
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 16 or over as of their date of entry.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 09:00 on 18 August 2017 and 8pm on 20 August 2017.
6. To Enter: Entrants must post their favourite Waitrose Summer Festival photos to Instagram or Twitter using the #WaitroseFestival hashtag.
7. The Prize: The prize consists of a £50 Waitrose and John Lewis gift card. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value.
8. Winner Selection: There will be 20 winners - 5 on Friday 18th August, 10 on Saturday 19th August, and 5 on Sunday 20th August. Winners will be chosen throughout each day from all valid entries up to that point. Waitrose will select winners based on their creativity and how they capture the Waitrose Summer Festival spirit. Waitrose’s decision is final.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by a reply to their Tweet or Instagram post by 8pm on the day of entry to arrange postal delivery of their prize. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner by 8pm on 20 August 2017, an alternative winner may be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein. Those entering are advised to ‘follow’ Waitrose on Twitter and Instagram, and check their notifications from 9am on Friday 18th August.
10. Winners will be selected from all valid entries received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
11. Participants must provide to the Promoter, when requested, documentary proof of their age and/or residency status. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any prize.
12. All entries must be submitted by 8pm on Sunday 20th August. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, invalid or fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
13. If a winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
14. No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winners of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
15. The winner and/or entrants and their names and/or area and/or entries may be printed by Waitrose. The Winners and their name and/or area and/or entries may also be featured on Waitrose.com and on the Waitrose social media accounts.
16. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
17. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
18. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
19. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
21. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
22. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to Instagram or Twitter.
23. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Instagram and Twitter including, but not limited to, any rules relating to the entry of promotions.
24. By entering the promotion you release Instagram and Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Waitrose and not Instagram or Twitter.
25. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA