Win a Champneys Tring overnight stay for two with a fitness / training consultation with Professor Greg Whyte
A midweek overnight stay at Champneys provides the perfect break for both your body and your mind. With more time for relaxation, check in at 2pm and then let our experts take care of the rest.
Tring in Hertfordshire offers sumptuous accommodation in elegant surroundings, delicious cuisines, blissful treatments and all of the latest fitness trends. Whatever you decide to do, it’s all about inner health and outer beauty.
Slip on our famous white robe and flip-flops and explore everything we have to offer. With full access to our wide range of classes such as HIIT, Pilates, Aqua Circuit, Zumba and Hula Hooping and access to our spa facilities – think swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym – there really is something for everyone.
This stay includes a consultation and bespoke training programme with Professor Greg Whyte, former Olympian and physical activity expert, for both you and your guest**. You will leave feeling fitter, more energised and inspired to make positive lifestyle change.
From pampering and fitness to our delicious choice of food, you’ll also get a healthy buffet lunch, three-course evening meal and tasty buffet breakfast the following morning.
· Arrival 2pm, Tour of Champneys and a nutritious welcome drink
· Full access to Champneys range of fitness classes, Spa facilities and Relaxation experiences
· Access to up to 20 different exercise classes per day*
· One night’s accommodation in a standard room
· 1 x hour fitness consultation and bespoke training programme with Professor Greg Whyte, including copies of his book - Achieve the Impossible (pp) **
· A healthy buffet breakfast, three course buffet lunch and evening meal
· Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
· Departure 4pm (room 11.00am)
For more information visit champneys.com
Terms and conditions apply. Prize must be booked and taken by 31st December 2018 and is subject to availability. Not valid Friday or Saturday nights. Standard room accommodation. Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable. *These can be booked during your stay, however if you wish to guarantee a place in your favourite class there is the option to pre-book a day before for £3pp. **Fitness consultation and training programme with Prof. Greg Whyte is subject to availability, if in the event he is unable to attend to unforeseen circumstances alternative dates will be provided. Travel to the spa is not included. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any offers.