Win a copy of Active by Holly Davidson and Low Carb Express by Annie Bell
To celebrate the publication of Low Carb Express by Annie Bell and Active by Holly Davidson, we’re giving 10 lucky readers the chance to win a copy of each. Whether you want to add quick and easy recipes to your healthy eating repertoire or want to try and fit exercise into your busy daily lives, these books will show you how. Offering helpful advice to keep you motivated, these titles will get you on the right path to a healthier lifestyle in no time at all.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility
3. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
4. There is no purchase necessary and no charge to submit an entry via the website at www.waitrose.com/kylebooks
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
5. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 31st July 2018 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/kylebooks, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. The prize is 1 copy each of Active by Holly Davidson and Low Carb Express by Annie Bell. There will be 10 winners each receiving one copy of both books.
11. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
Copies will be posted out first class, UK address only
12. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
13. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
14. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Health Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
15. The winner[s] will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner[s] will be required to respond within [10 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
16. Please allow 10 days from when the winner verifies their details, to the prize provider getting in touch to discuss the redemption of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
(a) AGENT: John Brown Media, 8 Baldwin Street, London. EC1V 9NU
(b) SUPPLIER: Kyle Books, Octopus Publishing Group Ltd, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
21. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
23. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.