Photographer: David Wall
Win an amazing holiday for two to New Zealand with Longdown lamb
Purchase any Longdown lamb or Craggy Range wine product and be in with a chance to win a return trip for two people to New Zealand, including flights with award winning Air New Zealand and ten nights’ accommodation. This wonderful prize also includes a tour of Craggy Range Winery in Havelock North, along with a wine tasting and dinner for two in Craggy Range’s Terroir Restaurant.
New Zealand has something for everyone.
- Relax on a white sand beach or take in the country’s stunning rain forests, glaciers, geothermal landscapes or the remarkable mountain ranges.
- Foodies can sample gourmet quality food and world class wines.
- Or if it is adventure you are after ski, cycle or sail amongst our spectacular scenery. Jump into a kayak, jet boat or raft, out of a plane or off a bridge.
- Nature lovers will love the easy access to whales, dolphins, rare Birds and unique wildlife.
- Experience the unique Maori culture and heritage, explore the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit film locations or watch the national sporting icons – the All Blacks - play
New Zealand is there for you to explore your way. The biggest challenge is choosing what to do.
Longdown lamb is bred exclusively for you, by two dozen dedicated New Zealand farmers. Their mission is to produce truly sensational lamb with unparalleled quality and taste, grazing contentedly while treading lightly on the planet. This tender, exquisite lamb is nurtured just as nature intended. To find out more visit www.longdownlamb.com
The founders of Craggy Range made a bold decision from the beginning – to pursue the Single Vineyard Philosophy of winemaking, with the ambition to produce not just the greatest wine New Zealand makes, but the greatest wines the world makes. To find more visit www.craggyrange.com
Fly with Air New Zealand
If you’ve ever flown Air New Zealand you’ll know their secret. It’s not just the ground-breaking cabin features on their flagship 777-300* aircraft from Economy Skycouch™ to the Premium Economy Spaceseat™ or thoughtful little touches like being able to order drinks and snacks on demand from your touch screen between meals, it really is their crew which truly sets them apart – helpful and professional, without losing that down-to-earth Kiwi touch. To find out more visit www.airnewzealand.co.uk
*Available on the 777-300 service from London Heathrow to Auckland via Los Angeles only. Product varies by aircraft type when travelling via alternative stopovers in Asia and North America with airline partners.
For your chance to win, enter the barcode from your Longdown lamb or Craggy Range wine product.
The closing date is June 13 2014