Win a unique vineyard tour
For three decades, one vineyard in West Sussex has been producing some of the most prized wines in Europe. Enter our competition and you could win a trip to the estate and discover its incredible wines yourself.
The lucky winner and up to three friends will visit Nyetimber in the village of West Chiltington, where they will tour the vineyards and the estate’s medieval buildings, and begin learning about the artistry and craftsmanship that goes into producing one of England’s finest sparkling wines. They will then enjoy a wine-pairing lunch in the White Barn, which overlooks the estate’s beautiful manor house, gardens and ponds.
Competition Question -
Which village is home to the Nyetimber vineyard?
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
• This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
• By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
• There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
• Entries must be received between 00.01 on 6 February and 21:59 on 4 March 2018, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
• To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/nyetimber, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
• There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
• Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
• The prize is a guided tour of the Nyetimber wine estate in West Chiltington, West Sussex for the winner and up to three friends. The winner and their guests will also enjoy lunch with wine pairings served in the White Barn, and a 12 bottle mixed case of Nyetimber Classic Cuvée and Rosé NV wines. The date of the tour and lunch is to be agreed between the winner and prize provider. Two runner-up will receive prizes of a 6-bottle mixed case of the same Nyetimber wines.
• Travel to and from the vineyard is not included in the prize. This and any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
• Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
• All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
• The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at myWaitrose Marketing, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
• The winner will be notified by phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within 14 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
• The winner must provide a UK postal address where they can receive the prize and a contact name and number to arrange delivery.
• Please allow 5 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
• The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
• This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.