Win 1 of 10 family weekend camping tickets for Latitude Festival
Join us at Latitude Festival - 13th - 16th July
Simply retweet our competition tweets on Friday 30th June - Sunday 2nd July, for a chance to win 1 of 10 family weekend camping tickets, and join us at Latitude Festival.
Terms & conditions+
1. To enter, entrants must retweet the competition tweet on the @waitrose twitter account
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over as of their date of entry.
3. There will be ten winners.
4. The prize consists of a family weekend camping ticket, with free breakfast, lunch or dinner to the value of £10 each at the Waitrose Festival Kitchen on site. Camping equipment is not provided. A family ticket consists of 2x adults and 2x children. Please note that travel and accommodation expenses are not included in this prize. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value.
5. Entries must be made between 11:30am on Friday 30th June 2017 to 6pm on Sunday 2nd July 2017.
6. Winners will be selected from all valid entries received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
7. The prize will be awarded to the first ten entries selected at random.
8. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted. Entrants can enter more than once.
9. Participants must provide to the Promoter, when requested, documentary proof of their age and/or residency status. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any prize.
10. All entries must be submitted by 6pm on Sunday 2nd July 2017. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, invalid or fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
11. The winners will be notified by direct reply on Twitter by 12pm on Thursday 6th July 2017. At this point we will check the ages of the children to ensure the winners are issued with the correct wrist bands. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winners within 48 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein. Those entering are advised to ‘follow’ Waitrose on Twitter, and check their notifications from 12pm on Thursday 6th July.
12. If a winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winners of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
14. The winner and/or entrants and their names and/or area and/or entries may be printed by Waitrose. The Winners and their name and/or area and/or entries may also be featured on Waitrose.com and on the Waitrose Twitter page.
15. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
16. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
17. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
20. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You
understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to Twitter.
22. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter including, but not limited to, any rules relating to the entry of promotions.
23. By entering the promotion you release Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the promotion.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Waitrose and not Twitter.
24. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA