We have 20 pairs of tickets to give away to attend Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th Birthday at Windsor, between 12-15th May.
For your chance to win, simply fill in your details below before 23.59 on Thursday 28 April. Please note that your personal details will only be used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes
Enter your details below for a chance to win
Terms and Conditions+
About this promotion
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Promotional Period: Midday on Friday 22 April 2016 until 23.59 on Thursday 28 April 2016.
5. Participants may enter as many times as they wish until the Closing Date. No automated or duplicate entries permitted.
6. To Enter: Entrants must simply enter their details on the landing page of waitrose.com/HMQ90
7. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration in the private grounds of Windsor Castle. More information and full terms and conditions can be found here: http://bit.ly/1VI3e9R. There are twenty pairs of tickets to be won.
8. Tickets are for one of the following dates: Thursday 12 May, Friday 13 May, Saturday 14 May or Sunday 15 May. Please note that dates for tickets are allocated at random and the Promoter is unable to accommodate any requests for specific dates.
9. The prize does not include any expenses or travel/accommodation costs.
10. When winners arrive at the venue, they can present their ticket at the Waitrose hospitality tent for a glass of refreshment and a goody bag.
11. Tickets will be dispatched by post. We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. Please inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event).
12. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
13. Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain is prohibited and may render them void. Please check details such as timings and car park charges with the venue before travelling as these may be subject to late changes.
14. The Promoter is not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot always replace them. You must produce a valid ticket to attend the event and removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your ticket may render it void.
15. Gentlemen are requested to wear lounge suits and ties and ladies are requested to wear skirts, dresses or smart trousers. Blue jeans or blue denim, jeans, jeggings, trainers and converse footwear and sports attire are not permitted. Children should be smartly dressed. Children under 12 will be permitted to wear trainers if they wish.
16. Please note the unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited at the event and such items may be confiscated. By attending the event you consent to being filmed / recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
17. The venue reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to, or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances - such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people's enjoyment of the event and without a refund
- require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging of the event so require e.g. due to unavoidable seating changes
- confiscate prohibited items such as bottles, cans, food and drink not purchased at the event, cameras or items that may potentially be used as a weapon - in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
18. Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received throughout the promotional period until midday on 29 April 2016.
19. The Winners will be selected using a random number generator from all valid entries entered throughout the promotion.
20. All Winners will be notified via the email address provided at point of entry.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
24. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media, marketing emails and on waitrose.com.
25. Upon request, winners may be required to provide a valid form of identification. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the Promotion.
26. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason a prize-winner declines the prize, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
Other terms and conditions
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
30. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. The four evening performances for The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration will take place from 8.45pm and are planned to finish around 10.30pm. Everyone will be requested to take their seats by 8.15pm. Ticket holders will be welcome to come into the Showground free of charge from 3pm to enjoy the events and competitions taking place during Royal Windsor Horse Show which will close at 6pm. All cafes, bars, restaurants and the 250 shops in the shopping village will be open throughout the day and until the evening performance starts.
32. More information on The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration, including full terms and conditions can be found here: http://bit.ly/1VI3e9R.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd , Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.