1. WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to myWaitrose members of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
1. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
2. Purchase is necessary.Minimum transaction value of £0.01.
2. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
1. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 1 November 2017 and 23:59 on 28 November 2017 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter, simply scan the competition coupon, along with your myWaitrose card. The details used will be ones featured from your myWaitrose account. Must be used within a transaction with a minimum value of £0.01.
1. There is a limit of one entry per promotional coupon.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
3. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
2. THE PRIZE
1. The prize is a KitchenAid 125 Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer and six are available to be won.
2. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
3. WINNER SELECTION
1. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
2. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose CRM, Wallace House, Bracknell, RG12 8FB, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION
1. The winners will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided from their myWaitrose account.
2. Please allow 21 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
5. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
3. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
2. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
4. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.