Pet Friendly Weekend Away
Terms and Conditions
1) Promotion open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales), aged 18 or over, but excluding anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2) To enter, simply scan your myWaitrose card with the competition coupon at the till.
3) Entries must be received online by 23:59 on 18.08.2015.
4) Only one entry per customer.
5) The first prize consists of a Pet Friendly Weekend Away to be taken before April 2016. The package for 2 Adults and 1 dog includes:
· 1 night accommodation at a B&B or Guesthouse* (sharing a twin/double room)
· Three course evening meal with accompanying drinks (£125 total allowance)
· £75 total travel allowance
· One pet allowed (supplement included)
· Pet goody bag including a toy, treats and biscuits
· Both the winner and their guest must be 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor.
6) The runner up prize is a Pedigree dog hamper containing main meals, oral care and treats.
7) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8) Confirmation of the prize will be sent to the winner’s email address within 28 days of the closing date in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
9) The winners will be the entrants drawn at random from all validly submitted entries. The winners will be selected by the Promoter under independent supervision within seven days of the closing date and notified in writing.
10) The Prize Supplier, Mars Petcare will make arrangements for the first prize winner to be contacted by their nominated Travel agent, PRO Travel. All necessary travel documents will be delivered to the address provided on the original entry in good time. The prize may not be claimed by the winner by any other means.
11) In the event that the winner(s) refuse acceptance of their prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
12) The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The winners details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Waitrose, Marketing, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA to be received after 04.08.2015.
14) Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
15) The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
17) The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
18) By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
19) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA
Prize Supplier: Mars Petcare UK registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 6649984. Registered Office: 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4LG