Terms and conditions:
1. Entry to this promotion is through one of two entry points: the Waitrose Facebook page or via Twitter. Entry implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Facebook: Entry is through the ‘Easter baking’ app: http://bit.ly/1iiMvVW
- Twitter: Entrants must follow @waitrose and when prompted, reply with their photo, including the hashtag #SpringBaking.
2. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, this is not a random draw, so bulk entries offer no advantage.
3. No automated entries permitted.
4. This competition is open to mainland UK residents only (excluding Channel Islands and N. Ireland), except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with them.
5. There will only be five winners (“Winners”).
6. The prize is a £50 Waitrose voucher, redeemable in store and online. There are five prizes to be won.
7. Publicity may be given to any competition Winners and/or entrants and their names and/or area and/or photographs printed by Waitrose and MG OMD. Winners and their names and/or area and/or photographs may also be featured on the Waitrose Facebook and Twitter channels.
8. Entrants agree that by uploading their image it will appear on the Promoter’s competition gallery and entrants acknowledge that the gallery is public and may be accessed by non-Waitrose fans on Facebook.
9. Entrants must ensure they have the appropriate permission from any persons that appear in the photographs. Entrants must also ensure they own the copyright of the image they are uploading or that they have the permission of the copyright owner before they upload the image.
10. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
11. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 22 April 2014 to be considered as a valid entry into the competition. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost or delayed in transit or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
12. The Winners will be selected by a Waitrose panel of judges by Friday 25 April 2014 from all the valid entries received by the closing date. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
14. The Winners will be notified by phone or email by Friday 25 April 2014. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the selection, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the entries already received subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein.
15. If the winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
16. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
17. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
18. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
19. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
21. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
22. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA