Save to your scrapbook
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1⁄2 Cup Scottish porridge Oats
1⁄2 Teaspoon Runny honey
Cinnamon to taste
1⁄2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Teaspoon Flaxseed (optional)
75g Strained Greek Yoghurt
Handful of Blueberries
1. Preheat Oven to 180C/ 350F.
2. Add the Oats, Almond Milk, Flaxseed and Agave Syrup to a mini food processor and combine. Alternatively you could thoroughly mix together with a spoon. Leave batter to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Line a baking sheet with Greaseproof Paper and spread Oat Batter in a Pizza base shape, about 1⁄2 an Inch thick. Place on top shelf and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Take out the Oatmeal Pizza base out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before taking off of the Greaseproof paper and transferring to a plate.
5. Add Greek Yoghurt on top to make the ‘Sauce’ and choose fruit and extra nuts and seeds for your Pizza toppings. Drizzle with a little extra honey.
While all Waitrose recipes are tested extensively, we do not test any of the community recipes, so cannot verify the results or answer queries concerning them.
This recipe was first published in September 2015.