Save to your scrapbook
Compote of Mango and Melon in Sautèrnes Syrup
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
Also delicious on their own as a snack, these mango pieces are gently poached in a sweet wine, which gives a wonderfully deep flavour to the syrup.
Mango and Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
A quick and easy dessert idea serves 8-10.
1. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with some extra mango slices and mint leaves.
2. Melt 50g butter and add to 125g crushed digestive biscuits.
3. Press into a 20.5cm loose-bottomed cake tin and chill.
4. Place the contents of a 130g pack Forest Feast Exotic Dried Mango in a food processor with the sieved juice of 4 passion fruit. Pulse until finely chopped.
5. Lightly beat 500g Mascarpone cheese and 50g icing sugar together and stir into the chopped fruit.
6. Fold in 100ml of very lightly whipped double cream. Spread over the biscuit base and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Wed Mar 01 00:00:00 GMT 2000.