Save to your scrapbook
Jerk pork with roasted sweet potato & mango salsa
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
2 pork fillets
200g jar Cooks’ Ingredients Jerk Marinade
700-750g sweet potatoes
3 tbsp Waitrose Garlic Infused Olive oil
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
¼ cucumber, finely diced
1 red onion, finely chopped
28g pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Juice of 2 limes
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Rub the pork with the jerk marinade, then place in a bowl covered in clingfilm or in a zip-lock bag in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Leave the skin on the sweet potatoes and cut into long chips. Toss in a large bowl with the garlic oil, smoked paprika and oregano. Tip onto two lined baking trays allowing lots of space. Place in the oven to roast for 40 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
3. Place the pork on a rack over a large baking tin and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, slice and chop the mango flesh into 1 cm cubes, toss in a bowl with the cucumber, red onion, coriander and lime juice, and stir to combine.
5. Serve the pork sliced, with the fries and some salsa on the side.
Typical values per serving: