Save to your scrapbook
Passion fruit jellies with coconut yogurt & toasted coconut
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
Makes: 6 small glasses
12 passion fruit
6 sheets gelatine
50g golden caster sugar
400ml Waitrose Still Lemonade Freshly Squeezed
165g fresh raspberries
50g fresh coconut
250g pot Co Yo Natural Coconut Yogurt, or natural yogurt
1. Cut each passion fruit in half and scoop the flesh into a sieve over a bowl. Press the flesh with the back of a spoon to extract the juice (about 100ml).
2. Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes until soft. Tip the passion fruit juice into a pan with the sugar and 200ml lemonade. Warm gently to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and stir in the soft gelatine leaves, then pour in the remaining lemonade until they have dissolved completely.
3. Scatter the raspberries at the bottom of each glass. Strain the jelly mix through a sieve into a jug and pour carefully into the serving glasses on top of the raspberries. Place in the fridge to chill and set.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Using a potato peeler scrape the coconut into curls. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and pop in the oven to toast until golden for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
5. Serve the set passion fruit jellies topped with a spoonful of coconut yogurt and sprinkled with toasted coconut shards.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Thu May 07 11:51:00 BST 2015.