Save to your scrapbook
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
4 Waitrose Select Farm Salmon Fillets
Thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
Light soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Cut 4 squares
of baking parchment paper, each 22cm x 22cm, and
grease well with butter.
2. Finely slice 2 leeks, and cut 1 carrot into fine strips, then divide between the paper pieces. Take 4 Waitrose Select Farm Salmon Fillets, skinned, and place 1 each on the vegetables.
3. Finely shred a thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, divide between the salmon fillets and season well. Cut a lemon into 4 and squeeze the juice of each
quarter over the fish.
4. Wrap each piece of parchment into a tight parcel and place on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish and vegetables are cooked.
5. Serve with noodles and flavour with a little light soy sauce.
Typical values per serving: