Save to your scrapbook
Taming Twin's Brie and cranberry pull apart bread
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
'Easy and delicious Brie and Cranberry Pull Apart Bread. The ideal festive Christmas loaf to make for a party.'
While all Waitrose recipes are tested extensively, we do not test any community or third party recipes, so cannot verify the results or answer queries concerning them.
1 large sourdough loaf
150g essential Waitrose cranberry sauce
230g Waitrose Brie cut into chunks
A drizzle olive oil
Sprinkle of sea salt
50g walnut pieces
Sprigs of thyme if you have some
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Cut the loaf in diagonal criss crosses, stoping before you reach the bottom of the loaf, so it remains attached together.
3. Using a table knife, spread cranberry sauce into each of the slots you sliced.
4. Press chunks of brie into each of the slots.
5. Pop onto a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, add a generous sprinkle of sea salt and the walnut pieces. Top with thyme if using.
6. Pop into the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
7. Serve immediately.