Save to your scrapbook
Taming Twin's no bake Baileys cheesecake
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
'This no bake Baileys cheesecake recipe is the perfect pudding for parties or a delicious dessert for Christmas dinner! A light, easy make treat combining Irish cream liqueur with a chocolate topping.'
While all Waitrose recipes are tested extensively, we do not test any community or third party recipes, so cannot verify the results or answer queries concerning them.
200 g Oreos crushed
80 g essential Waitrose Unsalted Butter melted
450 ml essential Waitrose Double Cream
100 g Icing Sugar
600 g essential Waitrose Full Fat Cream Cheese
150 ml Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
200 g Dark Chocolate
1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
1. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a tin. Chill in the fridge.
2. Meanwhile beat 450ml of the cream until stiff and mix with the icing sugar, cream cheese and Baileys.
3. Remove the base from the fridge and add the cheesecake mixture, smoothing the top.
4. Pop into the freezer for at least 2 hours (or overnight if it makes if you don't need it until the next day).
5. When you are almost ready to serve the cheesecake, melt the dark chocolate and sunflower oil very gently in a bowl, sitting over a pan of simmering water. (Don't let the bowl touch the water!)
6. When the chocolate is melted and combined with the oil, allow to cool for about 10 minutes. It should be body temperature (so you can't feel it when you touch it with your finger).
7. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and take out of the tin (see tips above). Gently drizzle over the chocolate, working quickly. Add decorations.
8. Serve immediately.