Save to your scrapbook
Turkish-style pizzas with spinach & yogurt
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients frozen Chopped Shallots
2 tsp Cooks’ Ingredients frozen Chopped Garlic
500g pack Waitrose Frozen Hereford Beef Mince
6 tbsp essential Waitrose frozen Grilled Vegetable Mix (courgette removed)
1 tbsp Bart Baharat Spice Blend
2 packs The Northern Dough Co Original Frozen Pizza Dough, defrosted
Flour, for dusting
2 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients frozen Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
4 tbsp tomato purée
½ x 115g bag baby spinach
8 tbsp Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of oil and fry the shallots, garlic, mince, vegetables and spice blend in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes. Meanwhile, roll out the
4 dough balls on a lightly floured surface to ovals about 12cm x 20cm. Transfer to 2 oiled baking sheets.
3. Stir the parsley and pine nuts into the mince and cook for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, spread the tomato purée over the 4 dough bases.
4. Top the pizzas with the mince mixture, leaving a 2-3cm border all round the edges. Drizzle with a little oil, and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Top with the spinach and bake for 2 minutes. Drizzle with the remaining oil, top with dollops of yogurt and sprinkle with black pepper.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Thu Jun 29 11:49:00 BST 2017.