Save to your scrapbook
Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing and Pomegranate Molasses
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1 red chilli
35ml of olive oil
1/2 a teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cumin
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of tahini
1. Preheat the oven to 200c.
2. Remove the leaves from the cucumber and cut the florets into small pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with brown paper and arrange the cauliflower in the tray.
4. Crush the garlic and finely chop the chilli. Then mix the olive oil, turmeric, cumin, garlic and chilli in a small dish and pour over the cauliflower pieces. Use your hands to evenly coat the florets so they turn yellow.
5. Roast the cauliflower in the oven until they are soft. This will take 20-40 minutes depending on how big or small the pieces are. They should start to brown a little at the edges as they cook.
6. While the cauliflower roasts, remove the seeds from the pomegranate and juice the lemon.
7. Mix the lemon and the tahini until a thick dressing forms. Once the cauliflower has cooked, remove it from the baking tray and place it in a bowl to serve. Then drizzle with the dressing and top with the pomegranate seeds.
While all Waitrose recipes are tested extensively, we do not test any of the community recipes, so cannot verify the results or answer queries concerning them.
This recipe was first published in September 2015.