Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents over 18 excluding Northern Ireland, employees and their immediate families of Tropicana (the “Promoter”), its affiliated companies, John Lewis Partnership, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The opening date for receipt of entries is 9th May 2012 and the closing date for postmark on receipt of entries is 29th June. (Entries received up to and including 29th June 2012 will be entered into the draw, providing the entries show a post mark within the opening and closing dates of 9th May 2012 and 26th June 2012.)
4. Purchase Necessary. Proof of purchase must be provided
5. Entry mechanic: All entries via post: Enclose 1 Waitrose till receipt with your entry form from the Waitrose Weekend edition in-store 14th June - 20th June, or Waitrose Kitchen (on sale 31st May), or by printing the entry form from www.waitrose.com/Tropicana. Receipt to show purchase of at least 1 of the following Tropicana products; Tropicana Pure Premium Original 1litre, Tropicana Pure Premium Smooth 1litre, Tropicana Pure Premium Extra Juicy Bits 1 litre, Tropicana Pure Premium Smooth 1.75litre, Tropicana Pure premium Original 1.75litre. Till receipt must be dated between 9th May 2012 and 26th June 2012. Entries must be posted together with entry form to Freepost Plus RSLZ-AGRZ-LXGU, Tap into Nature, PO Box 642, Banbury, OX16 6FT and have a postmark of 26th June 2012 or before.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or for telecommunications/website error or technical fault. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. Maximum 3 entries per household. 1 entry per destination. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
8. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision by 13th July 2012. One draw will be undertaken, in which a computerised random 3 winners will be chosen, the first to be drawn is the winner of each Holiday. The winners will be notified by telephone* no later than 20th July 2012. The prize must be claimed and booked by 7th September 2012. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if the prize is not claimed by 7th September 2012 an alternative winner will be chosen.
* Ensure there is a space for telephone number on the entry form
9. There are 3 prizes to be won:
- 7 night stay to Florida, Valencia and Sicily
- The dates the each holiday prize can be booked excludes all public and bank holidays in England and the months of July & August.
- The prizes must be taken and the winners returned to the UK by 30th November 2013.
- The prize is eligible for 2 adults only
- The prize includes 4 star accommodation for 7 nights on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Rooms allocated will be on a double or twin basis
- Guests will receive private transfers from the airport to the hotel (Sicily & Valencia included, Florida excluded)
- Flights will be provided on an economy basis only from a London Airport
- Excludes travel insurance
- Excludes ESTA Visa for Florida which is required for travel to the US https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
- The following allowances will also be given to winners in the form of a cheque;
o Spending money allowance of £250 for Valencia & Sicily
o Spending money & transfer allowance of £500 for Florida ONLY
o Travel allowance £150 Valencia, Sicily & Florida.
- All other costs, travel arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. By entering this prize draw winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and will be required to take part in any related publicity.
13. The names and counties of the winners will be made available between 21st September and 5th October 2012. Please send a SAE to Tap into Nature, PO Box 642, Banbury, OX16 6FT.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
The Promoter is Tropicana, 1600 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4SA – No entries or correspondence relating to this promotion will be accepted or replied to from this address.