Flash liquid gel crisp lemons
2.5x more power in every drop vs. Flash Lemon dilute liquid. Unique cap automatically stops pouring after 1 dose, giving you ultimate control . Contains a breakthrough Triple Action Cleaning Complex to lift dirt more easily. Use neat for targeted cleaning on small surfaces and dilute in buckets for floors. The thicker formula and special cap makes targeting tough messes easier. Uses up to 45% less packaging and 64% less water for a cleaner clean. Innovative dosing cap means no overdosing, no mess and a whole lot of time saved. 600ml. Flash Liquid-Gel will revolutionize your cleaning routine with breakthrough cleaning technology and a unique dosing cap, providing 2.5x more cleaning power than dilute products. Flash Liquid-Gel tackles the toughest household messes on and off the floor without one drop going to waste - from effortlessly cleaning dried food stains and tough grease, to mopping the floors and making bathrooms sparkle. With just one firm squeeze, the dosing cap pours the right amount of liquid gel into your bucket, or you can use it neat by pouring tiny amounts directly on the stain you want to target, with no mess or overdosing.
5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Benzisothiazolinone, Glutaral, Perfumes, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
- For Dilute use, squeeze firmly until flow automatically stops, no need to rise. For Neat use, pour directly on to sponge or surface, rinse with water.Perfect for kitchen floors, countertops, cupboards and sinks, and can even be used diluted on your windowsFor dilute use, squeeze the bottle once firmly to get the right amount of liquid gel for your bucketNot suitable for non-washable surfaces e.g. untreated or oiled wood. Avoid use on aluminum, copper, brass. If in doubt, test on hidden area. Use diluted on painted/varnished surfaces. Contains small parts, potential choking hazard. Keep away from children.People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.