Tommee Tippee 4-7month explora weaning spoons, pack of 2, assorted
£4.00 (£2 each)
Please note: there are several colours available in this range. Unfortunately it's not possible to request a specific one, so please let us choose one on your behalf.
Pack of 2, weaning spoons.
- 4-7m Weaning
- Weaning can begin from 4 months (but not before 17 weeks as your baby's digestive system has not yet fully developed) ...start with small amounts of pureed food.
- Also ideal for 4-7 months weaning
- First sips
- Cool & mash weaning bowl
- The Department of Health recommends that solid food should not be introduced before 6 months. Although you can start earlier (but not before 4 months) if advised by your health visitor or GP.
- Complies with EN 14372.
- Flexes & flattens for weaning
- Soft for little mouths
- BPA free
- Intuitively designed for easier feeding & drinking from weaning through to independence
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.