Taiko Vegetarian Sushi Platter
£16.00 (4 days notice required)
A selection of 34 sushi pieces, split between Nigiri, Chumaki, Hosomaki and Chakin sushi. Nigiri sushi consists of vinegared rice topped with a slice of egg or tofu with seaweed bundle. Wasabi is included in the Nigiri, between the vegetable topping and rice. Chumaki rolls are medium sized vinegar flavoured rolls. Hosomaki sushi consists of thin vinegar flavoured rice rolls wrapped with seaweed. Chakin sushi consists of mixed rice wrapped with a sweet egg sheet. Includes:
- 4 Tamago (egg omelette) Nigiri sushi
- 4 grilled tofu Nigiri sushi
- 4 mixed vegetable Nigiri sushi
- 3 seaweed rolled Kinpira (seasoned burdock and carrot), red pepper, yellow pepper and rocket Chumaki rolls
- 3 cucumber salad, pickled carrot and red pepper inside-out Chumaki rolls with sesame seeds on the outside
- 4 cucumber Hosomaki rolls
- 4 kanpyo (cooked gourd) Hosomaki rolls
- 4 yellow pepper and rocket Hosomaki rolls
- 4 kinpira (seasoned burdock and carrot) mini Chakin sushi
- Soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi sachets
This product is supplied ready to serve.
For the best experience, eat on day of receipt.
Water, rice, sugar, rice vinegar, spirit vinegar, red pepper, egg and egg derivatives, cucumber, carrot, salt, soya beans, yellow pepper, vegetable burdock, ginger, calcium, soya and wheat extract, soya bean, nori seaweed, tapioca starch, shiitake mushrooms, wheat starch, sesame seeds, rapeseed oil, calcium chloride, glucose, rocket, vegetable gourd, chive, soya bean fibre, horseradish, colour caramel, wasabi, sorbitol, acidity regulators ascorbic acid and citric acid, mustard oil, mirin, sesame seed oil, emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potato starch, sunflower oil, white wine vinegar, alcohol
|leaflet||Paper & card||Yes|
|lid||Plastic - PS||No|
|tape||Plastic film and paper label||No|
|tray||Plastic - PS||No|
Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.