Dettol power & pure oxygen splash
With active oxygen. Kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E.coli and Influenza virus (H1N1). No harsh chemical residue - even without rinsing. Healthy cleaning everyday with no compromises. Powerful cleaning. No rinse required. Suitable for use on: food preparation surfaces, kitchen work surfaces, cooker tops, sealed wooden surfaces, glass surfaces, draining board, greasy hobs, bins, floor. Power&pure multi purpose kitchen oxygen splash. Powerful cleaning. The active oxygen formula penetrates and dissolves tough grease, dirt and soap scum. No harsh chemical residue*. *even without rising. The active ingredient breaks down into water and oxygen leaving nothing but sparkling surfaces and a pleasant fragrance. Our Home Our Planet. Minimise on paper towels or continue to use a clean reusable cloth&still get 99.9% bacteria kill. www.ourhome-ourplanet.com. www.sustainable-cleaning.com. For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Contains <5% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, <5% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume, Contains Linalool, Per 100 g contains 1.0 g Hydrogen Peroxide
- How to UseTurn nozzle to"on"position. Keep bottle upright, spray from 20 - 25 cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes and then simply wipe clean. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.Not suitable for use on marble, brass, copper, unfinished wood, carpet, fabrics, and unwaxed vinyl.Precautions Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.