Back

Steve's Leaves fennel tops & sweet leaves 60g

£1.40 (£2.34 per 100g)

Quantity:

+

Add to Favourites

Add to a list


Product Summary

Washed only in spring water + ready to eat. Vegetarian Society approved. A totally herbaceous mix of fennel tops&sweet leaves. A Bit About Us... We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties. These beautiful little fennel tops are our latest find - their subtle, aniseed flavour is wonderful with fish, and the sweet young leaves we've added are pretty gorgeous too. Folic acid is needed for cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin. Each help keep the immune system healthy. Conservation Grade. 10% of our land is dedicated to nature. Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.

Ingredients

Fennel Tops (10%), Sweet Leaves (90%) (Baby Spinach, Baby Green Batavia, Baby Chard)

Preparation & Storage

Preparation

  • Flip Me It's Delicious... In a salad with smoked mackerel, boiled new potatoes, spring onions, extra virgin olive oil, a good squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.

Storage

Keep me in the fridge

Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email customersupport@waitrose.co.uk. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.