Dettol disinfectant mountain air spray
£3.00 (£7.50 per litre)
Dettol disinfectant spray with mountain air fragrance. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including flu (H1N1) and Salmonella. Goes beyond soap and water to help prevent the spread of infection. Trusted by doctors to kill bacteria. Suitable for use throughout the home, whether on door handles, worktops or bins. Dettol's Disinfectant Spray can prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses in your home, helping to protect your family from germs. Keeping your home clean is hard enough, but reducing the spread of germs is a different matter. Dettol's unique formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including the flu virus (H1N1) and common bacteria like E.coli and Salmonella, so you can use it throughout your home to help keep surfaces safe. This disinfectant also features a fresh mountain air fragrance to leave a pleasant scent wherever you've sprayed it. Dettol's Disinfectant Spray is simple to use; just shake the can and, holding it 15-20cm away from a surface, spray until covered with mist. Make sure the surface is clean and just allow the Dettol to air dry (there's no need to wipe). Use it throughout your home, on any surface that you or your family come into contact with daily. As well as germ hot-beds like toilets, sinks and bins, Dettol can also be used on surfaces like telephones, door handles and fridges. Try to make disinfection part of your daily routine by using this spray around your home, especially when vulnerable family members - such as young children or pregnant women - are involved. Trusted by Doctors to kill bacteria, you can use Dettol with confidence to help protect your family and keep your home happy and healthy. Dettol are experts in hygiene, and we know what it takes to keep your family happy and healthy. We're on a Mission for Health, using all our expertise to make effective cleaning products, provide education about health&hygiene, and champion worthy causes. Our disinfectants are effective against 99.9% of bacteria and offer trusted protection against the spread of germs and viruses. As well as our disinfectant sprays, Dettol also offer Disinfectant Liquid, Surface Cleansing Wipes and a Surface Cleanser Trigger, so you can kill germs however you want. They're also available in a range of fragrances, from the refreshing scent of Green Apple to cool Spring Waterfall. Kills 99.9% of bacteria&viruses on surfaces. Helps prevent the spread of infection. Kills flu virus. Trusted by doctors to kill bacteria. Dettol Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from illness by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Dettol's uniqueformula is proven to kill 99.9% bacteria and viruses that you come into contact with everyday. Dettol Disinfectant Spray kills the following bacteria, viruses&fungi: Bacteria&Fungi. E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Staph. aureus, Campylobacter, Streptococcus, Athlete's foot fungus, MRSA. Kills flu virus†. †Viruses. Influenza Type A H1N1. Rhinovirus
- Where to Use: Around toilet areas. In empty kitchen bins. In sick rooms. On telephone handsets. On shower bases. On door handles. In pet living areas. Under sinks. How to Use: Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist. Allow to air dry. No need to wipe. Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, fabrics containing viscose, or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use. The spray is released horizontally. Shake well before use. Spray in the air away from the body. Safety Information. Extremely Flammable. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Caution: Use only as directed. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Extremes of temperature can occur in motor cars, near ovens and fireplaces. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material (e.g. lit candle, cigarette, fire). Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not spray near heat sources or electrical appliance (e.g. TV, electrical fire). Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with eyes. Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.