Iams adult 1+ ocean fish & chicken
Chicken and fish for strong muscles. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Antioxidants to support a strong immune system. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. With wild ocean fish&chicken. 100% complete&balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No addedartificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Iams Proactive Health Adult with Wild Ocean Fish&Chicken (35% chicken&turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken&turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Iams contains around 30% more animal protein.*. * than the leading dry brand sold in supermarkets. Based on an estimated analysis of animal protein content in their best selling dry adult diet January 2011-2012. Out of total protein content. Try these other great products from Iams for special needs; Light in Fat, Hairball, Multi-cat
Dried Chicken and Turkey, Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Ocean Fish Meal (4.4%), Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate
Preparation & Storage
- Size of Cat - Amount per dayKg - Grams2kg - 25 - 40g3kg- 40 - 60g4kg - 55 - 75g5kg - 70 - 95g6kg - 80 - 115g7kg - 95 - 135gAlways ensure fresh water is available. Pet food only.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.