Iams adult 1+ salmon & chicken
Chicken and salmon for strong muscles. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Antioxidants to support a strong immune system. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. With Norwegian salmon&chicken. 100% complete&balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Iams Proactive Health Adult with Norwegian Salmon&Chicken (37% chicken&turkey, 4% salmon, chicken&turkey and salmon combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. Iams contains around 30% more animal protein.*. * than the leading dry brand sold in supermarkets. Based on an estimated analysis of animal protein content in their best selling dry adult diet January 2011-2012. Out of total protein content. Try these other great products from Iams for special needs; Light in Fat, Hairball, Multi-cat
Dried Chicken And Turkey, Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Salmon (4.1%), Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate
Preparation & Storage
- Size of Cat - Amount per day. Kg - Grams. 2kg - 25 - 40g. 3kg - 40 - 60g. 4kg - 55 - 75g. 5kg - 70 - 95g. 6kg - 80 - 115g. 7kg - 95 - 135g. Always ensure fresh water is available. Pet food only.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.