Back

Steve's Leaves pea, spinach & chard 60g

92p (£1.54 per 100g)

Save 1/3 was £1.40

Quantity:

+

Add to Favourites

Add to a list


Product Summary

Naturally rich in folic acid. A natural source of vitamins A+C. Washed only in spring water + ready to eat. Pea shoots&baby leaves. A Bit About Us... We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending to our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties. A while back we came up with the idea of Pea Shoots (much to the delight of our foodie friends). And here we've combined them with some of our other favourite leaves to make - what we think is - a stupidly tasty mix. Folic acid is needed for healthy cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin, bones and gums. All three help keep the immune system healthy. Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Conservation Grade. Nature friendly farming. 10% of our land is dedicated to nature

Ingredients

Pea Shoots 40%, Baby Leaves 60% (Baby Spinach, Baby Chard)

Preparation & Storage

Preparation

  • Flip Me It's Delicious...In a salad with freshly shelled peas, roasted beetroot, goat's cheese, and a good fruity olive oil.

Storage

Keep me in the fridge

Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email customersupport@waitrose.co.uk. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.